cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning on this first day of 2014!  I'm here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Sheryl.   Gone are the days of my youth where I would sleep in until noon on New Year Day!      Thank you for getting our daily support group up and running for the New Year.     I see that we beat our numbers for Dec!!!   So good to see people using this support.       Hope you had a good NYE, thanks for your hand of support..I will take it and hold tight as I promise I will not smoke for the next 24 hours.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!!!     Sharon 149 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos

Happy New Year Everyone!  Thanks for the hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support for the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety today.  Patty d547

0 Kudos
candylance

Oh, Patty, what a treat to get to take your hand of wisdom and strength for these successful WINNERS!!! I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen to me. Happy 2014 everyone, and I hope we all made it thru the holidays. I've missed Cory and will write her a MESSAGE. I extend my free hand to the next WINNER in line...............................

Candy    d113

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy New Year! For countless years I resolved to quit smoking! With the help of this group and my pledge to remain nicotine free today, I chimed in 184 freedom days to start 2014!! I begin the year grasping Patty's hand and pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my free hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Guess I have two hands today! Thanks Patty and Candy!

0 Kudos

Thanks Kathy. I pledge not to smoke today.

Off to work in a bit.

offering my hand to the next in line!

~Eli

0 Kudos
mary242

Happy New Year!! I will gladly take your hand, Eli, and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my hand to the next winner in line!!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand sweet Mary! I pledge that I will not use any nicotine today, no matter what else may happen! Smoking only helped to caused my stress, it never relieved it anyway! I am so happy that I know that now! I am holding my hand out for the next winner who is ready to reaffirm their own freedom! Happy New Year!

0 Kudos