cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2013 Daily Pledge

I just wanted to see if this was possible for someone other that Papa Jim to do.  If you click on "Group Discussion" on the left side of the page.  It will bring you to the most recent topic with a tab at the top of the page called, " Add Topic"  Click on that and then fill out the form and you should be good to go.  Any one of us should be able to do this.  I just didn't want to be seen as" the bossy witch from New York, trying to run everything", lol

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
115 Replies
AutumnWoman

Hello to all!  Leeza, it's great for me to be able to take your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
maja2

Hi Sheryl and everyone! I take Sheryl's hand and strength and pledge to be smoke free today! I extend my free hand to the next person in line......

0 Kudos
Leeza

Maja...so good to see you and thank you for you hand which I happily take as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the nEXt EXer in line who is ready and willing to make their liberating pledge...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Hi Ho Everyone! It is such a pleasure to accept your hand today Leeza as I once again pledge my FREEDOM from nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining free hand and all our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday one and all!  Tara, it's a great honor for me to accept your hand as I pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Yes it's Friday and how sweet it is. Thank you for your hand this morning Sheryl as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my free hand and all our strength to the nEXt EX in line....

Hope everyone has a beautiful and relaxing weekend.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Tara, once again I happily accept your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning once again to all!  I am here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and my strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good morning Sheryl.  Thank you for your hand and your strength.  I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next EXer in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza.  Glad to see you here and grateful for your hand which I accept and pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos