cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2013 Daily Pledge

I just wanted to see if this was possible for someone other that Papa Jim to do.  If you click on "Group Discussion" on the left side of the page.  It will bring you to the most recent topic with a tab at the top of the page called, " Add Topic"  Click on that and then fill out the form and you should be good to go.  Any one of us should be able to do this.  I just didn't want to be seen as" the bossy witch from New York, trying to run everything", lol

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
115 Replies
AutumnWoman

That would be me, G!  Good morning everyone!  Giulia, I stand here on the frozen tundra of New York and promise that for today I will no use any form of nicotine.  I extend my free hand and my strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge of freedom...

It's so cold here, I only saw ONE person smoking on the streets yesterday.  Maybe this Arctic Blast will make quitters out of all the smokers.  We can only hope...

0 Kudos
maja2

Good morning everyone . Thank you sheryl for your hand and since I live in Florida I take it and warm it up as I pledge to be smoke free today. I extend my other warm hand to the next person in line........

0 Kudos
Giulia

Goooooood Morning!  I'm a'comin' raht dawn thehr to sunny warm Florida and grabbin' that warm hand of your maja.  It's a brisk 27 and windy today here in middle Tennessee.  I WILL NOT SMOKE THIS DAY.  No how, no way.  And THAT's a PROMISE!  Reaching out with my other hand  in strength and partnership for that next Pledgling to come flying by....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good afternoon everbody!  Giula, thank you for hand and wisdom.  I'm here to tell you that I will not smoke today...no matter what happens!  I offer my free hand to the next  EXer waiting to make the pledge....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Everybody!  Leeza, it's great as always to see you here.  I gladly take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
maja2

Good morning everyone! Thank you for your hand Sheryl as I pledge to be a non smoker today!! I extend my other warm hand from Florida to the next person inline....

0 Kudos
Giulia

Here, grabbing, promising, offering to the next.....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a fantastic Friday and a wonderous weekend.  Guilia, you're a person of few words today.  Thanx for your hand.  I'll stay smoke free today.  And I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kate77

Leeza, I'll happily take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free as I offer my hand to the next EXer....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Everyone!  Kate, thanks so much for your hand which I accept and pledge that for today I will not use any form of nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos