cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JANUARY 2015!!!!! A NEW YEAR, A NEW PLEDGE

This pledge area is for you at whatever stage of your smoke-free journey -  to proclaim or renew your Pledge of Freedom.  For you new members it's a place to make a promise to honor the commitment you've chosen to be smoke free on a daily basis.  Because you need that.  As a newbie it helps to hold yourself accountable.  It's a tool.  Use it!   For us old, long-term quitters it has the same worth.  But more as a reminder to stay ever vigilant in our freedom. 

I'm 2 months shy of a 9 year quit.  I proudly promise not to smoke this first day of this brand new New Year.  I hold out my hand for the next Pledgling of 2015.....    

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
70 Replies
Magstoyou

I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my hand to the next ro pledge!!

Mag @559 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, have you been lonely the last couple of days?     I'm back and ready to take your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 540 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning Sharon

Glad you made it safey back from you cruise!!

I kept the site warm

Thank  you for you hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!! 

Mag@560days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.  Today is my Friday (yeah!), some weeks I seriously think I should retire completely and today is one of those!     Thanks for your hand Mag.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 541 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@561daysof freedom 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Mag, not sure what's going on with this group.    I know that (for me) the promise to myself and others each day that I won't smoke is very important to me.   I'm not sure that we are reaching those that are new.     I will continue to come here each day, grab a hand and make my pledge.    I also might think about doing a Daily Pledge Blog and see if we can reach a few more people.    For today, I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today.....I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     

Sharon 542 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand of strength Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold out my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@562days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   Thanks for your hand Mag, I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.    I hold out my other hand to the next to come along.

Sharon 543 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your strong hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@560days of freedom!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thanks Mag for your hand.....I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 544 DOF

0 Kudos