cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JANUARY 2015!!!!! A NEW YEAR, A NEW PLEDGE

This pledge area is for you at whatever stage of your smoke-free journey -  to proclaim or renew your Pledge of Freedom.  For you new members it's a place to make a promise to honor the commitment you've chosen to be smoke free on a daily basis.  Because you need that.  As a newbie it helps to hold yourself accountable.  It's a tool.  Use it!   For us old, long-term quitters it has the same worth.  But more as a reminder to stay ever vigilant in our freedom. 

I'm 2 months shy of a 9 year quit.  I proudly promise not to smoke this first day of this brand new New Year.  I hold out my hand for the next Pledgling of 2015.....    

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
70 Replies
smorgy8513

1:19 a.m.      Good Morning.

I'm about ready to leave for airport so thought I would jump on here and make my pledge to not smoke today.      I'll hold on to your hand Mag and make that promise as I extend my other hand out to the next in line.

See ya'll when I get back next Monday night

Sharon 534 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

It's ME, MAG!!! I"M going to have a group hug:

(((((((((((((((((((((((Sharon, Mag, Candy))))))))))))))))))))))))

I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. OOPS, I forgot to extend my hand of support to you. Now, I'll extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge...............

Candy          10      DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Love the group hug Candy((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

I gladly take your hand Candy and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@554 days of freedom

P>S-Have a good relaxing trip Sharon

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I hold my own hand today and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and open my hand to the next in line to pldge

Mag at 555 days-Wa HOOO-nice number

Mag

0 Kudos
candylance

Well, Mag, I'll take your strong hand of support and promise to stay smokefree for the next 24 hours. I'll extend my free arm to the next in line waiting to pledge.............

Candy        11         DOF

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful Candy!! I am honored to take your hand and celebrate my 500 day of freedom! I give you strength, courage and love as we hold on and I reach my other hand out to the next blessings in line.

Anna~500~

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take you hand Anna (and yay you for your 500 days) and extend my free hand to the next in line! 

Mag@556days of freedom

0 Kudos
candylance

Here I go, everybody!! It's so wonderful seeing YOU back, Anna!! Mag, it was getting kind of lonely with just YOU and me. I'll gladly take your hand for strength, Mag, and promise not to smoke a sickerette the next 24 hours. My free hand I will extend to the next person in lline waiting to pledge.......................

Candy           12    DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning all

I gladly take your hand Candy and

I Promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand out to the next in line.

Mag with 557 days

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take my own hand and  pledge not to smoke for 24hrs  and I extend my hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag@558DOF

0 Kudos