cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JANUARY 2015!!!!! A NEW YEAR, A NEW PLEDGE

This pledge area is for you at whatever stage of your smoke-free journey -  to proclaim or renew your Pledge of Freedom.  For you new members it's a place to make a promise to honor the commitment you've chosen to be smoke free on a daily basis.  Because you need that.  As a newbie it helps to hold yourself accountable.  It's a tool.  Use it!   For us old, long-term quitters it has the same worth.  But more as a reminder to stay ever vigilant in our freedom. 

I'm 2 months shy of a 9 year quit.  I proudly promise not to smoke this first day of this brand new New Year.  I hold out my hand for the next Pledgling of 2015.....    

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
70 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.       Candy, I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.      I will extend my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 530 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@550days of freedom

0 Kudos
candylance

Hi, ALL!! Mag, I gladly take your hand for strength and support as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours!!! I extend my free hand to the next in line waiting to pledge.

Candy        6  DOF          (((((((((((((((((((FREEDOM))))))))))))))

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.     I had a horrible night sleep but up now for the day.   Going to church and out to breakfast with Sis.       Candy, thanks for your hand this morning.   I take it as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes along.     My other hand out to the next in line.      (Mag????)

Sharon 531 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Hope you get better sleep tonight.thank you for your hand Sharonand I promise not to smoke for 2hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!

Mag@551days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Had a great nights sleep, not sure if it was because I took off my c-pap as my nose was stuffed up or if it was just one of those strange "good nights sleep" kind of nights.        Anyway, I will take your strong hand Mag and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 532 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you Sharon for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!! 

Mag@552DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank YOU for your extra and free hand, Mag. 552 DOF WTG, Woman!! Thank you for keeping me on your radar, as I pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours!! This is my new time of day to pledge. Where is everyone???

Candy      8   DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Getting excited....tomorrow at this time I will be on a plane heading for Fort Lauderdale and then on the ship the next day.            Candy, I will take your hand and pledge that I will NOT smoke today.    NOPE.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon      533 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@553days of freedom

Mag

Have a great time SHARON and take pictures!! I have never been on that cruise before!!!

0 Kudos