cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JANUARY 2015!!!!! A NEW YEAR, A NEW PLEDGE

This pledge area is for you at whatever stage of your smoke-free journey -  to proclaim or renew your Pledge of Freedom.  For you new members it's a place to make a promise to honor the commitment you've chosen to be smoke free on a daily basis.  Because you need that.  As a newbie it helps to hold yourself accountable.  It's a tool.  Use it!   For us old, long-term quitters it has the same worth.  But more as a reminder to stay ever vigilant in our freedom. 

I'm 2 months shy of a 9 year quit.  I proudly promise not to smoke this first day of this brand new New Year.  I hold out my hand for the next Pledgling of 2015.....    

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
70 Replies
savedbygrace2

Good blessed morning to you all! I take your wonderful hand Mag with JOY and pledge a smoke free day. I gladly reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~486~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Feels like Ground Hog Day with the 3 of us in the same place as yesterday.    It's all good!     Hi to Mag as I grab (gently) Anna's hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 522 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Happy New Year to all of you! This smoke free lifestyle certainly has big perks in this sub-zero weather...no more standing outside inhaling smoke and getting frostbit! I am so thankful that I don't have to do that anymore! I'm just here to re-affirm my commitment to my freedom, so no smoking today, no matter what! Day 670 and counting. Sending warm hugs and strength to whomever might need it today! Hands out, heart open!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you Cory for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend me free hand to the next in line.

Mag@542days

P.S. Cory-I'll take a warm hug and strength-Thanks

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!     Good to see you Cory.   And thanks for your hand Mag.    I take it and hold tight as I pledge to not smoke today what may come my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Together we can/will/are doing this!

Sharon 523 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks Sharon for you hand of strength and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@543 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning....another day....another opportunity for Freedom!    Today I will take your hand Mag and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    This is a choice that I make.......I offer my other hand out to anyone who wants to make that choice too.

Sharon 524 DOF

0 Kudos
Lyates66

Sharon I would be honored to take your hand. I pledge to not smoke today no matter what. 8 days free. My ha dis out there for who ever else wants to take it. 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Lyates and poromise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@544days of freedom

Nice to see you here Lyates and I send prayers and hugs your way and hope you feel better soon!!

Mag

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Back on the site.   Glad that I could make my pledge on the FB group.   Welcom to the Pledge page Lyates.     Mag, I will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what......  I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 526 DOF

0 Kudos