cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JANUARY 2015!!!!! A NEW YEAR, A NEW PLEDGE

This pledge area is for you at whatever stage of your smoke-free journey -  to proclaim or renew your Pledge of Freedom.  For you new members it's a place to make a promise to honor the commitment you've chosen to be smoke free on a daily basis.  Because you need that.  As a newbie it helps to hold yourself accountable.  It's a tool.  Use it!   For us old, long-term quitters it has the same worth.  But more as a reminder to stay ever vigilant in our freedom. 

I'm 2 months shy of a 9 year quit.  I proudly promise not to smoke this first day of this brand new New Year.  I hold out my hand for the next Pledgling of 2015.....    

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
70 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag@537days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!   Cold in good 'ol Minnesota!     And I have to go out to pool therapy.    But I have a heated garage and then just a short jaunt to the pool.     Mag, I appreciate your warm, strong hand this morning.    I hold it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 518 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning

I gladly take your hand  Sharon and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag has 538 days of freedom!!! 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Mag, thank you for your strong hand.    I take it with gratitude and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.    My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 519 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and  extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@539days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, I thank you for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 520 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Back to work after two weeks off

Mag@540days of freedom

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hello beautiful Mag!

I am honored to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day.I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Blessed with ...~485~ days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!     Anna, I'm so glad to see you here and to take your strong hand.   I pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes along.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.       

Sharon 521 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Nice to see you Anna and I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag541days of freedom

0 Kudos