cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

I'm late, Daily pledge for April 2011

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
claudia2

Thank you Doris for you hand and I gladly take it as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos

Yea Linda I got your hand again! Thank you 🙂

I Pledge not to smoke today for one more day and offer my free hand to whosoever will take hold. 🙂

0 Kudos
Doris

Hello Simtagous,thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
wantabex

Great job Linda N

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I'm back from Kentucky.....smoke FREE and loving it! I gladly take your hands and I pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for another 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos

Papa Jim, I will take your hand. please hold tight today, im having a hard time. I pledge not to smoke TODAY and I keep my word!  heres is my hand for the next person to grab. 🙂

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you Simtagous  I got your hand and I am giving you all of my strength so hold on. Things will get better you will see in time. I am holding out my other hand for the next in line.

Christine  

0 Kudos
Doris

Hello Christine, thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos

Thanks for your hand christine, Im feeling lots better today. I promise not to smoke Today! Heres my hand for the next in line that needs it.

Thanks Legend for holding tight!

0 Kudos
claudia2

Happy Sunday and thank you for your hand M.S.I. R., I will take it and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours offering my free hand to the nEXt person in line.

0 Kudos