cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

May Daily Pledge 2011

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 10 months, 10 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds (1044 days).

I've not smoked 20890 death sticks, and saved $4,940.77.
I've saved 72 days, 12 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
97 Replies
JimTaddeo

Thank you Doris. I gladly accept and pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Come and get it! 🙂 Happy smoke free MAY!

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Linda,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I am here this EXcellent morning and I thank you for the hand Doris as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos

Thanks Papa Jimmy, for your hand, I am here today to pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to whosoever will take it and hold it for support 🙂

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Linda, for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next  EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos

Thanks for your hand Linda, I will gladly take it this morning and promise not to smoke for 24 hours. I give my hand to whoever needs and wants support and strength today.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well thank you Marcie....I gladly accept and pledge to reamin smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos