cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Ferbruary Daily Pledge 2012

Don't do the same thing over and over and over........unless of course it's your Daily Pledge to remain smoke FREE.........the prescription is to use the pledge as often as necessary......there is only 1 side effect..............FREEDOM!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for sure....and you?

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies
JimTaddeo

Good morning max....thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim.  As I take your hand I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning max and I again thank you for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend a FREE hand to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  As I take your hand I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning max......I glaldly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 as I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. 

Spring is coming..........FREEDOM is a choice!

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim and Yea Spring.  I take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning max...thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to stay around for my sweetheart as long as possible...partially by pledging to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24......and also partially by EXtending my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line........... 🙂 Help and be helped....it's a beautiful thing.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  Once again I take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next  EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
laura132

Hi Doris! Thank you for your hand as I take this pledge tonight to remain smoke free for the next 24 hs and offer my free hand to the  next EX in line to make this pledge! 

0 Kudos