cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

March Daily Pledge

Here we go! Smoke FREE spring 2012, 1 DAY AT A TIME! Welcome to your FREEDOM!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
78 Replies
JimTaddeo

In like a LION is very accurate.......not smoking for approaching 4 years allows me to raor right back at it....but it's better to make my DAILY PLEDGE that I will not smoke  for the nEXt 24 and I it's also better to EXtend this FREE and clean hand of strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Happy END to winter soon.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Goodmorning Jim ..thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris.......I gladly accept as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning max, thanks for that hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line...

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Moring everyone.  I extend a hand as I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours...

0 Kudos
Legend

Hello Maxsmiles I will take you hand and make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Christine, thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remian smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos