cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Ferbruary Daily Pledge 2012

Don't do the same thing over and over and over........unless of course it's your Daily Pledge to remain smoke FREE.........the prescription is to use the pledge as often as necessary......there is only 1 side effect..............FREEDOM!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for sure....and you?

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies
JimTaddeo

Thanks max I gladly take your hand and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Doris and max, thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  As I take your hand I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
laura132

good evening  Max, Thank you for your hand as I take my ledge to remain smoke freen for the next 24 hours I  ex tend my free han d  to the next  EX n line

0 Kudos
beckie-56

Hi Laura, Thank you for your hand as I take my pledge not to smoke for the nEXt 24 hours, and EXtend my free hand to the nEXt person in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Beckie, thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim.  I take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning max, thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24.....I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos