Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

February Daily Pledge 2024

February 2024 Pledge  Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in February! 

February’s start is your chance to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
479 Replies
jonimarie

GOOD morning @qsiesue thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke to day and I offer my free hand to the next fellow traveler i live. Have a great day

Barbscloud

Good morning @jonimarie I gladly accept your hand and pledge  not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2155 D

McMoney

Good morning. Thanks for your hand and your support @Barbscloud ! I pledge to be a non smoker for the 163rd day in a row. I extend my free hand in support of the next person. 🥊

We change our lives when we change our habits. 🙂

- Meriah
Metroguy

@McMoney I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line.

Have a great day!

John

Thyme

@Metroguy 

Thanks so much for your hand! I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today. Feeling better today. Today is 36 days since I quit smoking. I offer my other hand to the next to join us.

vicky_k

@Thyme , I pledge that I will not smoke today.  I will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

Florflor

Thank you vicky-k

I promise not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next person in line ready to pledge. 

0 Kudos
TammyG123

@TammyG123 

Thank you for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today. I extend my hand in support to the next person.

0 Kudos
champsin97

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.

RikkiJean

@champsin97 Thank you for your hand.  I pledge not to vape today and I give my free hand to the next person who needs it.