Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
newcomer53167

@newcomer53167  I take your hand in a pledge! I smoked my last at 4pm PST and I am committed to change. 2024 will be a smoke free year!!!!! Happy New Year!!! 

Gail561

@newcomer53167 , I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.

Cat_Mom_Jen

@Gail561 and @SheQuitsAndWins, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Here's to 2024! 🎉

@Gail561 Thank you. I gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my hand to the next person. 

Happy New Year!!❤️

Giulia

I think we need a new Daily Pledge for January 2024!  

SheQuitsAndWins!  Nice name!  I take your hand and I pledge to not go back to another Day One.  I have been quit for over 17 years now and I think I can easily pledge for the rest of my life.  But ya never know!  I think I've got this down, but I'm just gonna pledge for the next year.  'Cause after 17, that's probably appropriate.  But there have been quitters of that length of time who have gone back to another Day One... so. word to the wise....

Happy hopeful smoke-free 2024 to you all.

wlh

Thanks for your hand @Giulia !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2495 days

Barbscloud

Good morning @wlh I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2120 D

Thyme

@wlh 

Thanks for your hand! I pledge not to smoke today. I have been watching a beautiful new years sunrise without needing to smoke a cigarette. This is day 2. I offer my other hand to the next to join us.

Indigo7358

@Thyme ,I  just woke up, so not very wordy until I  have my coffee,  but, I accept your hand and vow not to vape today- New Year, new me. Extending my hand to the next person for support.