Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

February Daily Pledge 2024

February 2024 Pledge  Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in February! 

February’s start is your chance to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
479 Replies
Barbscloud

@Jeb623 Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge.

Barb

Thyme

@Barbscloud 

Thanks so much for your hand! I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today. Today is 60 days since I quit smoking. I offer my other hand in support to the next Ex to join us!

LG2003LG

I pledge to stay confident and think positive that I will defeat this awful habit. It has controlled me long enough! Time to fight back

champsin97

I take your 60 day smoke free hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.

SuzyQ411

Hi @champsin97 .  I gratefully accept your hand of support with agreement to not smoke tody. And I offer my other hand to the next EX who chooses to pledge along with us!

Metroguy

@SuzyQ411 I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

BRWQUEEN7

Good beautiful morning everyone! I pledge to not smoke today. I extend my hands to the next. 🙏🏼

0 Kudos
Jeb623

I pledge not to smoke toady, and offer my hand to the next person who wishes to make a pledge. 

@Jeb623 i offer my hand to pledge to quit smoking vape today! I am here aupport each one of yall on your journey! May we be free,happy, healthy..smoking was my go to fpr when i was stressed..comforted me..i can do better thanks to the support and the ex plan..smoking i vow to break up with you..you are now an ex in my present and future existence.. i hope yall the best of luck 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

So great to see nearly 500 replies this month! Please join us at the new daily pledge: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Celebrations/March-Daily-Pledge-2024/m-p/2058499#M78508

EX Community Admin Team