Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

February Daily Pledge 2024

February 2024 Pledge  Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in February! 

February’s start is your chance to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
479 Replies
RikkiJean

@wlh Thank you for your hand.  I pledge not to vape today and I extend my free hand to the next Exer pledging. 

Metroguy

@RikkiJean I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

Wozlik

Good morning @Metroguy .  I’m so happy to take your hand today and pledg not to smoke.  I hold out my free hand to the next person in line.

ReallyReal

Can't believe it is already February.  Thank you for your hand @Wozlik I take it with great joy as I say, Today I am smoke free, and offer my other hand to the next in line.

qsiesue

@ReallyReal Thank God January ended,,,,,Thank you for the hand as i pledge to remain smoke free. I extend my free hand to the next to pledge!

qsiesue
Thyme

@qsiesue  Thanks so much for your hand! I pledge along with you all not to smoke today. Today is 32 days since I quit smoking. I offer my free hand in support to the next in line. Together we are strong! Have a beautiful smoke free day 🚭💞😄🌈🌿🫁

TammyG123

@TammyG123 

I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today, this is my 4th day in my forever quit, I’m honored to offer my hand to the next person in line. 🤗

Cat_Mom_Jen

@TammyG123, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day! 🫶🏻

McMoney

Good morning, @Cat_Mom_Jen. Thanks for your hand! I pledge to be a non smoker today and I offer my other hand in support of the next person. 💙

Keep the quit!

- Meriah
Gail561

@McMoney  I will take your hand this morning and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my other one to the next one who joins us.