cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2013 Daily Pledge -- Valentines to Ourselves!

Welcome to February, everyone!  I'll start us off by pledging that for today I will remain completely nicotine free.  I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
81 Replies
Leeza

Wishing everyone a fantastic Friday.  Sheryl, I like that quote.  As I hold your hand, I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next fabulous person who is waiting to make ther pledge...

ODAT...139 day since I quit!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Saturday morning!  Leeza, hearty congratulations on your 139 days!  You and I seem to be holding down the fort here.  So I will take your hand once again and pledge that I will not use nicotine today.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge.  We'll be keeping a light on for you...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl and thank you for the acknowledgement.  It sure is peaceful in this group for which I am thankful.  No unneeded distractions here which allows me to keep my focus on why I am here on this site... that is to remain smoke free.  So I take your caring hand as I pledge to not smoke today.  I offer my open hand to the next person who is ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza.  Yes, it is peaceful here.  I once more am grateful for your presence as I take your hand and pledge not to use nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Gratitude if absolutely the way to bring more into your life

Sheryl...I thank you for your hand, strength and caring.  I am so grateful that you come to this group every day.  I am here to re-commit to staying smoke free today.  I offer my other hand to the nEXt EXer who is waiting to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
owlfeather

I gratefully taky your hand Leeza, feeling the strength as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE on this beautiful sunny Sunday.  I EXtend my FREE hand to the next Ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM........

0 Kudos
Giulia

Got your wiing, Owl.  Promising not to smoke no how, no way.  And offering my paw to the next Pledgling to fly, slither, creep, dance, walk, run, swiim in.....

0 Kudos
msterling999

Thanks - I really needed a peaceful group today -- I extend my left  hand in freedom to  Giulia, and offer my right hand to the next NOPE devotee....

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

Hi Leeza! I happily take your hand and pledge another day of smokfree-dom here in our 'collective collateral kindness'...I am taking a deep and grateful breath and extending my hand to the next  friend ready to pledge...xo

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

Hey! (Shouting down the line) Owl! Thanks for the reminder for this! I haven't pledged since the beginning of my quit!

Joyeux, I gladly take your hand and pledge that I'm not going to put nicotine near my face (or the rest of me for that matter) for the nEXt 24 hours. Furthermore, I EXtend my hand for the nEXt EX in line....

0 Kudos