cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2013 Daily Pledge -- Valentines to Ourselves!

Welcome to February, everyone!  I'll start us off by pledging that for today I will remain completely nicotine free.  I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
81 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Leeza!  Once again we are holding down the fort.  I am most pleased to accept your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will not use any form of nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Thanks Sheryl for posting this on the  Blog. Haven't been able to find you guys.  All I can find is the mirror one. I will gladly take your hand,Sheryl, and pledge to remain smoke free today. I extend my hand to the next Ex in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Wendy.  It's so good to see you and thank you for your hand.  I too pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  And I offer my free hand to the next EXer in line waiting to pledge...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Wish we saw more newbies here.  It's a real good thing to help protect your quit.  It reinforces commitment.  And so I shall take your hand, Leeza, thank you for it, and promise to remain smoke free on this my  2543rd smoke free day.  Here's my other hand reaching out for YOU and your commitment to staying quit.

0 Kudos
karen-lane

I'll take your hand Giulia, I promise to remain smoke free on this day, my 171st smoke free day, I'm reaching out to the next Ex .. come join us..

0 Kudos
cathy90

I'm joining in, grabbing onto Karen's hand, I promise not to smoke today! And extending my other hand to the next person who would like to join hands in this commitment.

0 Kudos
kate77

Cathy, I'll take your hand and promise to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person who wants to join us!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning everyone!  Good to see all of you here!  Kate, I will gladly take your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
robinlyn

Good morning Sheryl!  I am happy to take your hand and pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand to the next EX in line.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all having a super Saturday.  Robinlyn thank you for your hand and sharing the collective strength of this group with me.  I come here today to say that I will continue to remain smoke free today.  I offer my other hand to the next EXer who is waiting to make their pledge...

ODAT - Taking it one day at a time.  In case anyone missed Sheryl's previous post, I recommend reading Nicotine Addiction Recovery Meditation - Day 1

0 Kudos