cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2013 Daily Pledge -- Valentines to Ourselves!

Welcome to February, everyone!  I'll start us off by pledging that for today I will remain completely nicotine free.  I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
81 Replies
Leeza

Greetings all...hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you Robinlyn for your hand which I gratefully accept.  I will remain smoke free today... no matter what!  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to verbalize their commitment....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Thursday Everyone!  The forecast here is for around a 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow, but I will not smoke over it!  And I'm glad you are here, Robinlyn and Leeza.  I gratefully accept your hand Leeza and promise that today I will remain nicotine free.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person who is ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Sheryl, I'm guessing that you'll be shoveling snow tomorrow... or having a some winter fun... even the snowman has stopped smoking too!  Thank you for you hand dear lady.  I'll be staying smoke free too for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Leeza!  The snow has started to fall here already.  I'm grateful that I no longer have to stock up on cigarettes to get me through a blizzard -- yeah freedom!  Leeza, thank you for your hand and for being here.  I pledge that I won't use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person waiting to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl, wishing you a fantastic Friday full of freedom.  As I take your hand, I promise to stay smoke free today.  I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

Just found this and had to share

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Oh Leeza, thank you for putting a smile on my face!  I happily take your hand and promise that for today I will not use any form of nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line who wishes to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good morning Shery and thank you ever so much for your hand and strength.  I will continue being smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I will not undermine myself by acting on any triggers that may arise.  I extend my open hand to the next person who comes here to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hands Hands, grabbing hands pledging my troth to my fellow Exers and my quit.  Who's not smoking today???  WE aren't!  That hand of yours is mighty hot Sheryl.  Got your ski shoes on?  Love the trio above Leeza.  Holding out a paw for the next popcorn eating Pledgling.  Stand tall!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hey Giulia, good to see you here with us!  In sipte of my warm hands, I have a warm heart for my fellow EXers, as well.  Hope you folks are all safe from the storm and its aftermath.  I am pledging once more to not use any nicotine for this day.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good morning Sheryl.  Even with all that snow around you, I feel your warm heart and your strength.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  I gladly take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I hold out my free hand to the next fantastic person who comes here to pledge their commitment...

0 Kudos