cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2013 Daily Pledge -- Valentines to Ourselves!

Welcome to February, everyone!  I'll start us off by pledging that for today I will remain completely nicotine free.  I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
81 Replies
AutumnWoman

Hello All!  Glad to see we're keeping the ball rolling -- we are all amazing!  Leeza, I gladly take your hand to pledge that I will remain nicotine free today.  Now which of you wonderful people is going to accept my free hand and our strength to pledge your freedom?

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hope everyone is having a super Sunday.  Sheryl, it's me... taking your hand as I commit to staying smoke free.  I offer my other hand to the next person waiting in line...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hey Leeza!  Happy Monday!  I'm back here to promise for another day that I will not use any form of nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to pledge themselves as a Super EX-smoker...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  Sending wishes to all for a marvelous Monday.  Sheryl, thanks for your hand and your strength.  I'm here to let you know that I will remain smoke free today.  And I look forward to greeting the next person in line here to reaffirm their pledge and offer my free hand to them...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hey Leeza, I'm back!  Hoping people return to making their pledges today -- the more people the better.  But we will start off.  I take your constant hand, Leeza and I pledge that for today I will remain completely nicotine free.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
robinlyn

Thanks Sheryl!  I will gladly accept your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free for today and hold out my hand for the next Ex...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Robinlyn.  Nice to see you here again.  I'm happy to take your hand and strength as I promise to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next fantastic person in line waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

We're all fantastic and our quits are spectacular! Leeza, your commitment is inspiring!  I gratefully accept your hand as promise that for today I will not use any form of nicotine.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next committed quitter ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
robinlyn

Hello!  Not quite awake but awake enough to accept your hand Cheryl and pledge to be nicotine free all day and extend my hand to the next EX in line. 

0 Kudos
robinlyn

Hello!  Not quite awake but awake enough to accept your hand Cheryl and pledge to be nicotine free all day and extend my hand to the next EX in line. 

0 Kudos