cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!       Maria, so great to see you back with us at the EX!      Mag, thanks for your hand.    I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 553 DOF

0 Kudos
maria29

Hey Sharon I have cat that looks just like yours, I gladly take your had and pledge not to smoke for the next 24hrs.  I offer my other hand to the next person in line.  

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning

I gladly take you hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag@573 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Thanks for your hand Mag, I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens in my life.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 554 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@574Days Of Freedom

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all and now I've got your strong hand Sharon, thanks, as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Maria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      You both grabbed my hand....I feel so loved!       Maria, I'll take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.      I offer my other hand to the next in line.

555 (great looking number, yes?) Days of Freedodm!

Sharon

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag@575 days of freedom

P.S. 555 does look good on you Sharon

0 Kudos
Giulia

Got your hand, Mag - thanks.  Pity more newbies aren't pledging on here.  Ah well.  I promise not to smoke this day and I hold my hand out for the next pledgling.

0 Kudos
maria86

Thanks for your strong hand Giulia as I hold it and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I am extending my other hand out to the next won in line 🙂

0 Kudos