Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

December Daily Pledge 2023

December 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in December! 

December’s start is your chance to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
633 Replies
almihsqd

Good morning @vicky_k .

Thank you for your hand. I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand to the next person in line. Have a good day.

McMoney

I'm grateful for your hand and your support @almihsqd. I pledge to be a non smoker today and I offer my other hand in support of the next person to pledge. 🌻

- Meriah
Stop_67it

@McMoney I'm grateful for your hand and your support. I pledge to be a non smoker today and I offer  my other hand in support of the next person to pledge. 🎼💞

Shannon Price
Barbscloud

@Stop_67it Welcome to the Pledge.

Barb

0 Kudos
Metroguy

@Stop_67it I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

trish4801

@Metroguy I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and extend my free hand to the next person to take the pledge. 

Stay strong and true to yourself as I will stay strong and true to myself. We've got this!

Trish C
Pinklady1_

@trish4801 I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today. I ask for strength and guidance to carry on and remain nicotine free 

Barbscloud

@Pinklady1_ Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge.

Barb

0 Kudos
Pinklady1_

Thank you so much

champsin97

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my other hand to the next to pledge.