cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies
Giulia

Got your hand, Mag, thanks!  Beginning of a new smoke free week.  And I promise not to smoke this day, no how, no way.  Here's my other hand stretched out for the next Pledgling.....

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you for your hand Giulia I will make a 24 hour pledge not to smoke.  I am holding out my other hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
candylance

Slept 'til 3! Guess I'm just going to bed too early. However, this is the first place I come each and every day!! Pledging has become part of my life, as have all of YOU!!  Legend, I gladly accept your hand and pledge NOT to smoke for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT MAY HAPPEN IN MY LIFE!! I extend my free hand to the next Pledger...........    

Candy        d91

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Candy, it's good to see that you've developed and addiction to pledging to replace the one to nicotine -- WTG!  I am proud to take your positively addicted hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Tuesday All! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl, which I accept pledging to remain nicotine free today. I offer my other hand for the next person.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Woke up today to the seasons' first dusting of snow on the ground.  A wish "Winter Wonderland" would have been closer to X-mas but I'm not gonna smoke over it!  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is extended out for the next winner who chooses their smobriety.  Patty d525

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Patty...that would be me being the winner and choosing to be smoke free!    Thanks for your hand.   I will take it, hang on tight as I pledge to not smoke today.    No matter what happens....even if I have to deal with T Mobile again (please God, NO!).    My other hand out to the next in line who is choosing freedom!

Sharon 127 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon. As I take it I make my pledge to remain nicotine free today. 9 months ago today I started this journey with kind of a bad attitude and now I am such a happy EX! As someone wise once said, change your mind, change your life! I'm so happy to finally be free and as long as I remain vigilant, come check in here and remember N.O.P.E. I will STAY FREE! I am holding out my hand for the next EXer.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you Cory for your hand, I pledge to be smoke free for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag147d

0 Kudos

Better late than never, eh? I will take your hand Mag, and I pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours.

I extend my hand and support for the next in line!

0 Kudos