cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies
kathy_ryz

Happy Friday Everyone! Looks like Sheryl and I had a traffic jam yesterday to grasp Sharon's hand. Once again today I happily take Sharon's hand and pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next pledger!

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks for the warm hand, Sharon!! I pledge not to smoke today (even though I've fallen twice in the last 24 hours) no matter what may happen in my life. I gladly say NOPE and extend my hand to the next in line.            

Candy   d87

0 Kudos
candylance

OOPS!!! We're on page 2 so I'll gladly take Kathy's hand!! It's been awhile, Kathy, and I'm definitely running late. Fell last night and again this morning. Thank God for Mike!! I extend my hand to the next Pledger..........

0 Kudos

Candy I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain stinkorette free for another day.  I extend my hand with love and gratitude to the next person in line and thank you for your strength and commitment..............................

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Joan! Well, its Friday already, can you believe it? Is time flying by for everyone else the way it seems to be for me? Lately I just wish I could hit "PAUSE" and stop and enjoy this smoke free life a little bit, but I just have to grab hold of those moments, store them in the old memory bank, and continue on living! I am not smoking today, no matter what else may occur. Life's problems and stress are not cured by smoking and they never will be. I am so glad that I know that now, one of the many benefits I have learned from this website and all of you. I am holding my hand out for the next EXer to grab a hold!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Cory! Thank you so much for a warm hand! I gladly take it and pledge to be smoke free today! I extend my other hand joyfully onto the next in line.

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you Savedbygrace for your hand.  I will take your hand and make another pledge for 24 hours not to smoke and I am holding out my other hand to the next in line to grab onto that wants to make a pledge to stay smoke free.

It sure is cold out here I am glad I don’t have to stand outside and smoke anymore in the cold.

0 Kudos
candylance

Legend, I gladly take your hand as I make another pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next in line...........................................

Candy        d88

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Wow!  This group is turning into "Open For Pledging 24/7/365".  Candy, I hope you are getting some sleep at some point during the day.  I gladly take your hand and pledge I will not us any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    It is a 24/7 kind of thing but then that gives me reassurance that if I need to yell "help" at any hour I can!     Thanks for your hand Sheryl.    I take it, give a little squeeze cuz I like ya!   I pledge that I wll not smoke today at all, no way Jose'.   I extend my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 123 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos