cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning Everyone! Thanks for your hand, Sharon! I gladly accept your strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the next ores in willing to pledge!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who chooses their smobriety today.  Patty d520

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Good morning friends! I haven't been on the site much lately, but you've all been in my thoughts. I hope the holiday season is going well for all of you. Thank you for your hand Patty. No matter what happens today, I am not smoking over it! Smoking just causes stress, it doesn't relieve it at all, so it is not an option for me today. I hold my hand out for the next in line.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good afternoon to one and all.  Cory it's nice to see you again and thank you for your hand.  I can assure you that I will remain smoke free today.  I will enjoy the freshness of the cool crisp air as I breathe.  I will not cough because I don't smoke anymore.  I offer my free hand to the next person who comes here to pledge today...

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Thank you Leeza! I gladly except your hand and pledge to be smoke free for the rest of the day. Here's my other hand extended to the next winning EXer!

0 Kudos
Legend

Thanks Savedbygrace for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I am holding out my other hand to the next in line to make a pledge not to smoke. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Christine I've got your hand.  And I'm promising not to smoke for yet another day.  When I see those who make excuses it makes me so damn sad.  But, we keep on....keeping on here.  That's all we can do.  Here's my hand held out to the next COMMITTED quitter.  If you aren't 150% committed - you won't make it.  So COMMIT TO IT!  This little act of coming onto this group and making this very simple yet powerful pledge could impact so many if they just took advantage of it.  Or am I wishful thinking here?  

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Rise and Shine!  Thanks for your hand Giulia.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My strong hand is held out in friendship & support to the next winner swinging by to pledge their smobriety today.  Enjoy Today Everyone!  Patty d521

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Patty, I'm grateful for this chance to take your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger.  Have a great day everyone!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Everyone!!!    Here we are with another opportunity to be smoke free!    Thanks for your hand Sheryl, I appreciate the strength that I feel in it.    I pledge I will not smoke today....NOPE!      I've warmed up my hands (cold outside) and extend it to the next in line!     Sharon    123 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos