cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Thanks for your hand savedbygrace<3! I happily accept it as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. In turn, I extend my hand to the next pledger in line!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Kathy I haven't had the pleasure to being able to take your hand for a while.  I do so now and pledge not to use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, early risers!! Sheryl, what a pleasure to take your hand. I do so as I pledge NO nicotine for the next 24 hours NO matter what might happen. I extend my free hand to the next Pledger............

Candy   d85

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Candy!!!  Friend!!!   I haven't had your hand in support for such a long time....I've had you in spirit though!    Thanks for your hand today!    Congrats on 85 days!    I pledge that I will not smoke today NO MATTER WHAT!!!    My other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 121 days!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for the hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d519

0 Kudos

Good morning ExFriends...................Patty, I gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I thank you for the strength of a hand - and I extend my hand to hold with the next person to pledge.

0 Kudos
Legend

Thanks for your hand Joan.  I will make a pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I am extending out my other smoke free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! It's 4:30 AM and I've come to take Legend's hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what life brings.  I will extend my free hand to the next Pledger in line................................

Candy      d86 (and counting)

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!    Candy, it's me again!     You are getting so close to TDC...I'll be out of NML in 8 days but will stay close to the door to welcome you to TDC!    Thanks for your hand today in strength and support.   I will pledge to stay smoke free today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next to come join us!     

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to one and all!  Hope this finds your holiday plans running smoothly and that you are not getting stressed out.  Remember, cigarettes are no solution -- smoking only gives you two (or more!) problems. Stick with this community and protect your quit. N.O.P.E.!  

That being said, Sharon, it's a pleasure to take your hand and pledge that I will not use nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength and dedication to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos