cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand savedbygrace<3.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d517

0 Kudos
Leeza

Patty that would be me taking hold of your hand.  I reaffirm my commitment to remain smoke free today.  I EXtend my hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to pledge.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! I will take Leeza's hand willingly and recommit to not smoking for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!! I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting in line...........

Candy         d84

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning All!  Candy, as the next in line I happily accept your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Sheryl, it's great to grasp your strong hand again as I pledge to remain smoke free today! I extend my hand to the next person willing to pledge!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Tuesday people!!!    Kathy, I gladly take your hand today and pledge that I will NOT smoke...NOPE, NEF....what else can I say.     I like this freedom...120 days today and seeing the end of NML coming up!    I extend my other hand out to the next in line to commit to this journey!         Sharon

0 Kudos

Good morning Smorgy!!  With gratitude I take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free today.  I extend my hand with love and support to the next person wanting to remain on this journey with us.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Joan.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Today!  Patty 17 Months

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning , Thanks for your hand Ladybug, I pledge to be smoke free for 24 hr and extend my hand to the next in line!!!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Morning everyone! Mag I gladly take you hand and pledge to be smoke free on this cold but delightful Tuesday. I extend my other hand to the next one in line.

0 Kudos