cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies
Legend

Thank you Elims I got your hand and I will make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other hand to the next in line to make a pledge. 

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi legend! I take you hand gladly and promise I had a wonderful smoke free day! I extend my hand to the next amazing ex winner in line.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning folks!  Savedbygrace<3, I gladly take your hand to pledge another day without nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next person ready to pledge.  Keep those pledges coming!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning! Sheryl, I gratefully take your hand of support as I pledge to remain nicotine freee today. I extend my other hand to support the next Pledger. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!   Kathy, thanks for your hand....it feels warm on this cold day and strong to help me make it through another day smoke free!   I pledge I will not smoke....and I offer my other hand with encouragement to the next in line.    Sharon 128 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. My important date is to do my Daily Pledge with my friends. Sharon, sweet friend, I gladly take your strong, warm hand and pledge not to smoke this day no matter what happens. I gladly extend my free hand to the next in line.................

Candy     d92

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for the hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d526    

0 Kudos

Oops -- collision!  Swinging back in to take Candy's hand firmly in mine!  Enjoy Today Everyone!

0 Kudos

Taking Patty's hand...Good Morning everyone! 

I pledge not to smoke today. Smoking did nothing for me. Ever.

Here is a hand for the next in line!

~Eli D88

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Good morning Eli! I gratefully take your hand and pledge this day smoke free! BIG HUG, and I extend my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos