cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

Daily Pledge December 2012

Happy 1st of December!  I am here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and my strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
79 Replies
maja2

Hi Sheryl.....I couldnt find you guys for the last week. Think I needed to go to second page. Anyway I gladly take your hand and pledge to be smoke free for today. I extend my hand to next in line!!,

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday folks!  Maja, I'm glad you found your place with us again.  I gratefully take your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  I hope that you are having a fantastic Friday.  Maja glad to see you that you found us on Page 2.  I appreciate the strength that you all share with me on my quest and I am happy to accept your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer who comes here to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza!  I gladly accept your hand to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Thank you Sheryl for your hand which I'm honored to hold as I make my pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt Exer in line who is here to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza!  I'm proud to accept your hand and to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl.  I gladly and freely accept your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my other hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Leeza, we make a great team!  Once again I gladly accept your hand to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
maja2

Hi Sheryl and everyone to follow. Thank you for your hand Sheryl as I pledge to be smoke free today. I extend my other hand to the next person in line.....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Maja so good to see you again.  And Sheryl I'm proud to be a member of your team.  I'm so happy to take your hand Maja as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos