cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

April Pledge, The anti-April Fool

No fooling......I'm NOT smoking.......NO MATTER WHAT!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
52 Replies
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to next EX. in line to pledge.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hello Doris...thanks for the hand and I gladly make my pledge to remain a non smoking FREEMAN for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris......I gladly pledge my FREEDOM, actually in several ways, for the rest of my time.......I refuse to smoke.......not in duress, not because I have to, but because it is who I am now. I used this pledge group first as a crutch, then as a focal point and now as testiment to what can be done.........CHANGE! 

You CAN DO IT! I did................and I offer my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos

hi jim, and thanks. I pledge to remain smokefree today! I will not smoke no matter what!!!!

I offer my hand and happiness to the next Ex who will pledge 🙂

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Marcie for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
Legend

Thanks Doris I will take you hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I am extending my other hand out to the next in line.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. : )

Free and Healing for Three Years, Five Months, Twenty Seven Days, 4 Hours and 4 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 88 Days and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 25483 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $5,238.80.

Christine

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Ahhhh good to see you Christine....thanks for the hand and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
TheNewMe_Jo

thx for your hand Jim, I kindly accept it and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.....

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Jo....I'm very much with you all.......and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 while I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos