cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

April Pledge, The anti-April Fool

No fooling......I'm NOT smoking.......NO MATTER WHAT!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
52 Replies
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Doris...thanks for the hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thank's for the hand Doris as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24.....I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris.......I'll trade you a hand right back as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24.................One day at a time we choose our FREEDOM.......or bondage!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Approaching 4 years of pledges and NO SMOKING.........It works to help CHANGE THE BELIEFS! Today I believe that I am a non-smoker.......and it is so! I pledge tpo remain that way! I offer a hand to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris...I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and Extend a hand backatcha............ 🙂

0 Kudos
Doris

0 Kudos