Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 6/8/17

shashort
0 27 237

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

@Patty-cake has 5 years

@crazymama_Lori has 500 Day

@exbeantown has 3 years

@Fergiebarber has 100 days

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and beantownlet us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Image result for trains

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Sunday: ShawnP

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Saturday: Shawn

All aboard Toot! Toot!

Look at all the big winners and celebrants we have on aboard

@Patty-cake on 5 years

@crazymama_Lori on 500 days

A  big congratulations on a wondferful milestones 

pastedImage_19.jpg                              Image result for woohoo!!

Big Congratulations to also aother winner holding 3 years of Freedom!!

Woohoo Yay and HURRAY!!!! @exbeantown  

Image result for congratulations on 3 yrs freedom

Let's CELEBRATE @Fergiebarber  ON  FANTASTIC 100 DAYS

WELCOME TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB!!!

pastedImage_42.jpg

• Well Time for breaksfast
  • Image result for breakfast and coffee buffet  Image result for breakfast and coffee buffet  Image result for coffee buffet Image result for coffee buffetImage result for breakfast and coffee buffet
  •   Image result for breakfast and coffee buffet
Tags (1)
27 Comments
Mandolinrain

Early ride for me today, look at all the beautiful quits today we can celebrate! Congrats to Patty-Cake, Crazy_mamma, Fergiebarber, Exbeantown.

Not totally awake yet,lol, but I have over 1000 DOF something like that, lol

Have a great day , need coffee.:)

meWisconsin

Thanks for picking me up this morning Sharon. A Big congratulations to all those that will be riding today.

Terry 998DOF

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up Sharon, congratulations to everyone on board especially our awesome milestones today hip, hip, hooray to each of you my, wowser! Life just keeps getting better and better without the cancer sticks, I'm here with 1060 DOF and smiling.

Pops

Good morning my sista quitter!!!!! Thanks for conducting and getting it out there early as well....Geez...Louise! Look @ these milestones today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty-cake with 500 Days, and crazymama_Lori‌ with her 500 days as well!  Great going to both of you!!!!! Wonderful blog yesterday as well Lori....Congrats to both of you.....xoxoxox

Oh yeah, exbeantown‌ has 3 years!!!! Way to go...you are rocking this quit!  Congrats and I certainly hope you have a great time celebrating!

@Fergiebarber congratulatiions to you on staying the course and welcome to the triple digit club!  Enjoy your new found strength!

Pops with 380 DOF!

Jennifer-Quit

WOW-Look at all those milestone!  Congratulations to each and every one of you!  BTW - Patty-cake‌ has 5 years - not 500 days!  Hope you all have a wonderful day and celebrate your accomplishments!  You deserve it!

NewMe

I'm jumping on reasonably early today. Congratulations to all the milestone celebrities today, Patty-cake , crazymama_Lori , exbeantown , and Fergiebarber . And of course to all the other riders as well who are celebrating another Day Won. Thanks for picking me up Sharon. I'm boarding with 657 dof.

YoungAtHeart

Congratulations to ALL who ride today, especially Patty-cake, crazymama_Loriexbeantown  and Fergiebarber on their terrific milestones.

I ride today with 1800 beautiful  days of freedom.  To celebrate that nice round number, I think I will bring some CHOCOLATE to share!

Enjoy, everyone!

Nancy

c2q

exbeantown‌ - I saw all those icky sticks you threw into the Freedom Bonfire last month -

3 cheers for 3 years!!!   (you like chicken, right?)

Great big Congratulations to Patty-cake‌ and crazymama_Lori‌ for your FANTASTIC 500 Days!

You both are really pretty in pink!

Fergiebarber‌ I am so proud of your 100 days, I baked you a cake. Congratulations, and welcome to the triple digit club! I hope that your recovery is going well, and that you get a chance to catch the train today.

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow Look at the milestones. Amazing. Patty-cake has 500 day@crazymama_Lori has 500 @exbeantown has 3 years@Fergiebarber has 100 days Just totally totally awesome.  Congratulations.  I am on with 865 and staying alive.  What a day what a day

pastedImage_2.png

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow 2 more days and you will be in the quad squad

JACKIE1-25-15

Amazing Congratulations on 1800 BIG ONES !!!!pastedImage_1.jpgSHHH don't tell. lol

vanlil

Wow congratulations to you all.  Thanks girlfriend for driving the train today. Let's pig out!

Lillian  354 dof

ShawnP

Congratulations to all these big milestones. I do want to make a correction..Pattycake has 5 years today!

Jennifer-Quit

I made the correction earlier - but no one noticed!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up today, Sharon.  Congratulations to exbeantown‌ on three years, Patty-cake‌ and crazymama_Lori‌ on 500 days, and Fergiebarber‌ on 100 days!  Congratulations to YoungAtHeart‌ on 1800 days and thanks for the chocolate!

I am boarding today with 1236 DOF

Ellen

ShawnP

now i see it. I had to do earlier comments.

JACKIE1-25-15

OMG

Giulia

Spectacular group of quitters celebrating milestones today.  FOUR CHEERS FOR OUR FOUR!

And rah rah's for all who ride!

Magstoyou

Congratulations to all those great milestones-WTG

Thanks for picking me up Sharon

I am riding with 1423 Days of Freedom~~

Mags

shashort

oops So sorry @Patty-cake  for the big goof error I made.  Congratulations On 5 years Patty.

shashort

Thanks to Shawn and Jennifer correcting my error.  Yum Nancy and Jackie on the Chocolate. @meWisconsin  woohoo you have 2 days for that big comma. Way to go to everyone I am aboard with 391 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

You are doing a Great Job.  Keep on Keepin on. 

Strudel

Thanks Sharon! Congrats to all of the fine quitters here today!! 

Fergiebarber

Wow, didn't realize I had 100 days. Thank you all sooooooo much, nice to be part of such a great group of people. This freedom train is the only way to ride.

bonniebee

Jumping on late today but glad to see so many mile stoners celebrating today !!! Hi Sharon thanks for the ride today I  am am celebrating 28 months of freedom !!! .For all of todays mile stoners .......sayings congrats 1.gifKeep it going !!!

Patty-cake

Congrats to everyone celebrating a milestone today. As I told Tommy earlier, I feel so blessed to be 5 years quit and feeling healthy. A classic phrase, "I'm not getting older, I'm getting better". I feel it. 

I love that I continue to celebrate freedom on a daily basis. I'm not limited with where I can go or what I can do. No chains holding me back.

Patty-cake is a happy girl today and very, very proud to be here today.

exbeantown

I wanted ride to today to congratulate all that are free today. I have been celebrating my quit since I put out that last cigarette. I could not have done it without this collection of amazing people. See you all at the next bonfire 

About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.