cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

the REAL Day 1

joiful1
0 11 15

Ok so today I actually let myself run out of squares. So technically, this is the REAL day one. Its5pm. I"m home alone. I'm blogging about it..so that's good. Its not me going to the store and getting some more. So that's a good baby step. When i parked, i wiped down the car and used air freshner, etc. I am anticipating the "pain" i will feel in the morning on my normal commute- but I'm ready. Tonight might be hard..but I"m determined NOT to go to the store (for ANYthing). Becuz i know if i go to the store, it will just be an excuse to buy some. So i'm staying in. .Its sort of like being on lockdown..lol.. anyway  i have a plan:

Every time i get an urge, i'm going to do something else, then log in and blog it. i imagine i may get! tired of blogging..lol. i dont know yet. We shall see! If i'm lucky, maybe i'll just go to sleep and it will be tomorrow already.

Ok so my Real Day One actually started at about 4pm on 12MAR. FYI i don't actually have an urge right now.. i'm just blogging becuz  i know whats coming.. 🙂 

signing off.. ! (see ya soon, probably!) LOL.

11 Comments