Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

Hmmmmm song

IMG_20221031_210520808.jpg

IMG_20221102_143709738.jpg

Snowing outside , a good day to paint .

So much better holding a paint brush in hand instead of a cigarette . Life is good . 

3 Replies

Beautiful painting! Humming Birds are my fav😊💜

YoungAtHeart

Wondering how are you doing @CatherineNanni2 ?  Have you quit?  Let us know!

Nancy

Maki

Oh gee lol I forgot I’d posted this  . Thank you @CatherineNanni2 . for your kind words . Glad you found the group . I wish more would post to keep it going , it’s a great space to get to know one another . Do you have hobbies as well ? What has been helping you ?  Did you start redoing an old hobby you maybe put down , or you have always done hobbies or have a craft or an art ? Please post , I’d love to hear or see or both .Have you thought of trying something new ? I never painted before  but was givin a set of paints last Christmas . I am still learning ( just on my own ) . It’s been a stress reliever too and I smoked a lot to relieve stress but really do find much more pleasure in this . I took up playing guitar as well and just learned by ear ( some musical background ) so it helped . It’s enough to get me by and it again really was better taking up space in my head to learn that , than entertaining smoking thoughts . 
So many here do lovely arts and crafts @YoungAtHeart  I have seen some of hers .. so fun getting to see all the things people do . 
Hope as well to hear here or on main thread how you are doing . Hope both places . 

0 Kudos