cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReallyReal

Another throw completed

1000001900.jpg

 Just finished this one, it is 4 foot square.  I still need to block it to get the shape perfectly square.  Keeping my hands busy is still a valuable tool for me on this quit journey.  (Should I be adding these pictures to old posts or is it OK to create a new post each time I want to share my latest craft?  I am not always sure of online etiquette!!)

8 Replies
biscuit9

@ReallyReal   Lovely colors.  I wouldn't mind finding that pattern.  Very pretty! 

0 Kudos
ReallyReal

@biscuit9 thank you.  This pattern is from a book called "Mandala-Style Throws to Crochet" which has 15 different patterns--this is the only one of them that I've tried so far but am hoping to do many others.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

What a beautiful throw @ReallyReal! I love the colors.

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
champsin97

Most excellent my quit buddy.  I was just wondering yesterday if you had completed another one.  I think it's perfectly fine to make a new post to share your creations.  I hope to see more in the future.

0 Kudos
ReallyReal

Thank you @champsin97  .  You know, I was just talking to someone yesterday about this site and how I have a couple of quit buddies and what a difference that has made in my success in quitting.  She thought having a quit buddy was a great idea--so here's to you!!  Thanks for everything and Cheers on this fine Friday!!

Barbscloud

@ReallyReal Beautiful!

Barb

MarilynH

Beautiful! 👏Awesome job @ReallyReal 👍

0 Kudos
ReallyReal

Thank you so much @Barbscloud and @MarilynH .  These are a joy to make.  Soon, I will venture out into a new pattern.  Have a great day!!

0 Kudos