cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moody_9-18-13

Sunday Weigh In

This section will be used for reporting your WEIGHT LOSS to the group each Sunday. If you care to share, where you are to your overall weight loss goal, that's good too!

0 Kudos
222 Replies
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! I lost 4.5 pounds this week.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

6.6 is my loss today! This caught me by surprise.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Wow girls!!!   Proud of ya!     I'm up a pound this week......that is NOT going to happen again.     Do you all weigh every day?   I do and then get discouraged when I don't lose.

Congrats guys.....

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

I was worried...thinking I probably gained, but to my surprise, I had lost another pound.

Shawn is working this thing, 6.6 pounds in one week! OMG! Candy, 4.5!!! AWESOME! Makes me feel like, why can't I do that? Well, steady as she goes. If I can lose a pound a week, I will take it. 🙂

Sharon, you and I have our work cut out for us this week! Yes, we CAN do this!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Don't forget this is my first week, more comes off. I will be happy at a rate of at least 2.2 a week. Thats according to dietbets site after i did my official weigh in.  Need to lose 8.8 lbs in a month to reap a portion of the pot plus most of all to be healthier.

@ Candy, thats fabulous

@ Sharon, those days happen but we must keep trying 🙂 i know sometimes on weigh in, bathroom is against you LOL

@ Moody, thats great! sometimes smaller amount is better. Its slow and steady.

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Well--everyone is doing great.

My loss was 6 1/2 for this week.

Judy

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

OMG, Judy that is fantastic! I don't think I could ever lose that much in one week unless I stopped eating!! Way to go!!!! Well, quitters and losers, one for all and all for one!! It will be fun to watch each of us reach our goals. I still need 13 pounds to leave me....I have to thank Shawn for all the ideas she keeps sending. I am paying attention. 🙂

Onward!! YES, I will fit into my Betty Boop black and white polka dot suit by Memorial Weekend! 🙂

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Judy!!! thats fabulous. Way to go

0 Kudos
candylance

Way to go, Judy!! Fantastic loss!!

0 Kudos