Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

michael26

Proud Quitters

Hello everyone! My quit date is Dec 1st so I need al the advice that i can get
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
173 Replies

It looks like this group is really growing!!!
0 Kudos
lois2

OK I AM A QUITTER, I DON'T CARE WAY TO GO Cindy I AM PROUD OF YOU
0 Kudos
ann4

It's official you can call me a quitter....Day One, I also quit last night!
0 Kudos
trudi

It seems that if I'm not smoking, I'm eating. I am so afraid that I'll put on a lot of weight. I don't mean to sound vain, because I'm not. Still, it's disheartening to feel bigger than I what I'm used to feeling. I'm drinking a lot of grapefruit juice which helps me feel full, but I'm still not doing well with the quiting.

This really stinks!

Thanks for listening.
0 Kudos
david-d

Greetings to all,

Just wanted you to know that I quit last night, have been smoke free for 15 hours, and am experiencing only modest withdrawal symptoms (tightness in chest and neck, occasional urges). The Chantix is helpful and , if I can avoid the more devastating side effects, may prove to be an excellent quitting aid.

Best regards,

David
0 Kudos
lois2

ok all you new ones stay strong, ANN ,DAVID D, THESE SITES ARE VERY HELPFUL,the people are great
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hello everyone! I wanted to say congratulations to you all on your continuing success with not smoking! Each and every one of you are growing in strength and continue to heal every breath that you take. Thank you so much for continuing to help this group flourish and reaching out to those who are in need of the support to become successful for the rest of their lives with kicking the habit to the curb! Take care and hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and a wonderful week!::SAVING LIVES ONE BREATH OF FRESH AIR AT A TIME!::

Great Job Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
cas746

I got past 3 weeks on Saturday! I'm so excited!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Here I am first post and going to brag not like me but 100 days with Gods help here we are my husband and myself SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT

I have been quit for 3 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 23 hours, 7 minutes and 48 seconds (100 days)

I have saved $807.70 by not smoking 4,038 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/24/2009 12:00 PM
0 Kudos