cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Any Gardeners out there?

Unknown-1.jpegSpring arrives in 19 days!!!!!!!

This is a nice group I would like to see take off. Its a magical thing to dig in the dirt and watch seeds develop into a thing of beauty. Just trying to stir some interest for this group. 

I am starting / rooting things inside now. A tad early yes, but some of the things I root stay inside to cut from for recipes.

Gardening is fun .....vegetables, flowers, trees...etc.... also a good 'finger busy' activity when your quitting smoking.

If your new at it start with rooting, so easy and fun for kids/grandkids to watch. If you go to the group called GARDENING LOVERS, you can see my last post /blog with some things I started 4 days ago and then a pic of them today!  Happy Almost Spring Everyone!

Missy

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
MichelleDiane

Hi Missy,

Enjoy your grand babies!  We are gearing up for another snow storm, so my garden will have to stay in my dining room until it's safe to be outside.  Take care and enjoy.

Hugs,

Michelle

Mandolinrain

I am just getting back to read a few things,,,, been really busy. Hope your storm is way over by now., and that your ok:)

0 Kudos

I can’t even keep water plants alive. Lol

I had over 300 house plants one time. Never done gardening. My brother does. We have an 10 x 12 greenhouse out back. He usually has something growing year round.  It's best when only one person gardens, trust me. 

Mandolinrain

Whew 300 is a huge number. I can't wait to put a garden n this year

0 Kudos

Yeah

That wasn't the residence or the wife of 22 cats.

Kimshine

I can't wait to plant my veggie garden! Therapy for me!!

Giulia

Wish I had enough light indoors to start plants.  But the lettuce that I put in water as Missy showed us is doing well, oddly enough.  Soon as I can finish the wood pile work I'll rent the rototiller and get started on the veg. garden.  Looks like you've got good sun to start plants with Michelle!

MichelleDiane

Yup the sun is good Giulia.  I just wish it was warmer outside so I could get my dining room back, but no worries. It will all be good

Mandolinrain

Mine has been neglected due to all the running back and forth to columbus. The book chop and lettuce dried out but carrot top greens and celery doing great! Miss being on the site Cant wait till I have more time to be on here more....especially can't wait to start a garden!!!

0 Kudos