WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

06. 08. 2021

This game remain active until the evening of 06.14. 2021

WHICH CALIFORNIA CITY BANS HIGH HEELS? 

1. Carmel

2. San Mateo

3. Santa Cruz

4. Los Angeles 

Answer to last week's Trivia question:  #1. A grain of rice. 

"The world’s smallest motorized car puts the Mini Cooper to shame. At just 4.785 mm long and 1.730 mm wide, the "micro model" of the 1936 Toyota AA is about the same size as a grain of rice. It was made by Japanese car component manufacturer Nippondenso to showcase their knack for precision machinery. Safe to say they succeeded. Made of 24 distinct parts — including tires, wheels, axles, headlights, taillights, and hubcaps — the car can reach speeds of 0.018 km/h, or about 5-6 millimeters per second. *(That's .011 to .013 mph.) Not ideal when you’re in a rush, but pretty impressive for a car with a bumper half the width of a human hair. Nippondenso achieved this all the way back in 1995 and has held the record ever since. Micro-machine technology has continued to progress, though, bringing incredible precision to manufacturing, medicine, and countless other sectors."

Source: Guiness World Records | Date Updated: March 31, 2021

To view your last week's answer click here  TUESDAY TRIVIA 06.01.2021 

Thanks to all who are playing Trivia. The more who play, the more fun it is.

Also. thanks to Trivia Genius for the question and answer to this week's Trivia game.

*(Transfer to miles per hour was calculated by this author)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
6 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Good Morning Suzy 

Back in the late 70s  78 or 79 my memory fails me since my birthday yesterday.  I spent a couple months on the west coast.  Of course being young and impressionable I remember trying to advert my eyes from looking at how long and beautiful the young women legs looked in their high heels and short dresses.   I even remember spending a little time foraging for wild mushrooms in the Santa Cruz Mountains.  I remember a few other things I can't mention.

OK. I kind of went off track a little Sorry about my reminiscing   Of course this is a guess but can you imagine walking around in high heels in all that sticky Carmel.   Women falling all over the place getting all sticky ruining their clothes What a Safety Hazard  My only question is why the city continues to spell Caramel wrong and why don't the clean the mess up  

Thanks for posting Suzy

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt 

Thanks for playing Trivia, Carl 😊 and thanks for the laughs AND a belated happy birthday.

laughing snoopy.png

0 Kudos
Sootie

I actually KNOW this one..............it's Carmel.

I missed last week's trivia----life out of control!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Sootie 

Thanks for playing Trivia 😊

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Going to have to guess on this one. My guess would be Carmel.

Don,t know why but it just seemed logical.

Terry🚭

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@meWisconsin 

Thanks for playing Trivia 😊

0 Kudos