WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

This game remains active until the evening of 06.21.2021

WHO WROTE THE BILL OF RIGHTS?

1.Thomas Jefferson 

2. James Madison

3. Benjamin Rush

4. John Quincy Adams

Answer to last week's Trivia Question  Carmel

Carmel (also known as Carmel-by-the-Sea) is a unique place. Aside from its stunning natural location near the ocean and quaint village, it’s known for the fact that Clint Eastwood was once mayor (in 1986-88). But Carmel has other quirks, too: the village bans chain restaurants, and Carmel’s municipal code requires a permit if you want to wear high heels. (For this purpose, “high heels” is defined as anything over 2 inches, or a base less than one square inch.) The law was created by the city attorney in 1963 as a way to keep Carmel safe from lawsuits that might be brought by those tripping over the irregular pavement warped by tree roots. However, local police don’t enforce it. So while you might want to think twice about wearing stilettos, you probably won't end up in jail for it.

Source: CarmelCalifornia.com | Date Updated: June 1, 2021

TO REVIEW YOUR LAST WEEK'S ANASWER CLICK HERE :TUESDAY-S-TRIVIA-FOR-06-08-2021 

Thanks to those who are playing Trivia. 

Also, thanks to Trivia Genius for the question and answer to this week's Trivia Game.

15 Replies
meWisconsin

This I know from my high school history teacher Mr Van Houten pounding early American history into us.

James Madison

Terry💡

SuzyQ411

@meWisconsin 

Thanks for playing Trivia, Terry 😊

Tags (1)
YoungAtHeart

Although I would rather give credit to Thomas Jefferson on whose ideas they were composed, it was actually Madison, I think, who wrote them!

Thanks for the weekly thought provoke!

😊

SuzyQ411

@YoungAtHeart 

Thanks for playing Trivia, Nancy, and also for your recognition of my posting this weekly quiz 😊

Sootie

James Madison.........note that I am answering the TUESDAY TRIVIA ON TUESDAY!!!! Yay me for finally remembering to look for it!!!!!

Thanks @SuzyQ411    LOVE trivia

SuzyQ411

@Sootie 

Thanks so much for playing Trivia and congrats on playing it on Tuesday, lol 😊

Cousin-Itt

Thank You Suzy for posting Tuesday Trivia.

Didn't have to put much thought into tonight s answer.  Yet I have always been confused as to why it's Bills Rights I get tired of Bill getting everything named after him Even when James Madison wrote the 10 Amendments Bill gets the credit.   Hell think about it

Bill Rights, Pay the Bill, Dollar Bill, Bill of Goods, Bill of Health, Bill Please etc..    I really am tired of Bill   Why, can't Carl be used for just one darn thing. For example here is a 100 dollar Carl   No it's always Bill, Bill, Bill    

Thanks again Suzy for Posting Trivia Bill Tuesday

YoungAtHeart

@Cousin-Itt 

Au contraire, Dear Carl!

Lest we forget:

Bill Nye

Bill GATES

Bill Clinton

Bill Russell

Bill Murray

Not quite the panache as our forefathers, but still noteworthy just the same.

I have a REAL gripe, though, with only Nancy Reagan and Miss Nancy (of Romper Room fame!)

😉

Sootie

@Cousin-Itt 

How about the "CARL is bad" caverns in New Mexico???????