cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Roll Call Call Out

Call out someone you are missing here.  Even if you can not do the @mention.  I will start. @Mandolinrain , @elvan  Now you enter yours as  comment.  Let's see who can call them out. Let's go! 

0 Kudos
36 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Hey Miss Marilyn!!  My luck it's Wednesday and maybe I'll get to see ol' George the Camel!!!  Been clean as a whistle.  Whelp.  Maybe whistles aren't so clean but smoke-free anyway!!  Take care.  I'm off to PT.  Hope to chime in later!!  Thanks for the roll call!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Good to see you on EX! I am looking forward to seeing you later. 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Huge hug from me to you Deena 🤗 @Deena-A-Yenni , it's wonderful to see you. 💝

0 Kudos
Giulia

@pir8fan , @ShawnP , @indingrl , @Breakinchains , @c2q , @DonnaMarie  - to name but a few....

DonnaMarie

Thanks for calling me out! Since I retired, I'm not online as much as I used to be (I worked online for years).

I hit 900 days recently and was so excited. It seems like just yesterday that I quit. I still have my same jar of cinnamon sticks in my car that I had when we met up in Virginia Beach. I think they're my good luck charm. 

So glad that we're able to get out and about a little more these days. I know I'm not alone in that. We're both fully vaccinated and are cautiously optimistic that we're all headed for the burning out of this stupid virus. I hope everyone here is well. 

I'll try not to be such a stranger. 

Donna

Day 905!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

It wonderful that you got the opportunity to respond.  I know retirement is wonderful.  Enjoy. stop by and keep in touch. We may have a reunion one day in the future. 

Giulia

Great to see you Donna! @DonnaMarie  Thanks for piping up.  Kudos on the 905...soon to get your comma!

pir8fan

Alive and well so far!

pir8fan_0-1623289255632.jpeg

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Tommy Good seeing you.  Thanks for coming. YAY

Giulia

@pir8fan   You look GREAT and happy.  I'm glad!