cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carol6

Bring a Friend

I don't sent many letters any more because some of my friends are worried about me licking the envelopes so I thought I would come up with something new to pass some time. I came up with a game that hopefully has some simple rules and will get more people active.

You need to mention 2-3 people with each reply.

Rules:

• You need to mention 2-3 people with each reply.
  • You can play more than once.
  • You can join the game and invite people without being mentioned.
  • Try not to mention someone who is already in the game or who has been invited by someone else on the same page of comments.
  • Leave a Tip for Quitting.

Tips for inviting others

1. Required: Mention someone who hasn't logged in in a while.
    1. Their last login has to be more than 2 months ago.
    2. They can be in your friends list.
    3. Or someone who quit the same time as you but hasn't been around.
    4. They cannot be invited by someone else already on the page. Do a CTRL and F to search before you mention someone. 
  2. Required: Mention someone current active on the site within the last two months.
    1. They have to have logged on in the last two months.
    2. They can be a new member or someone who has been around a while
  3. Optional: If you were invited here by someone, mention them back to acknowledge who brought you to this game.
  4. Optional/Bonus: Invite someone new to the site to start their journey. Simply put their first name.
    1. They cannot already have an account.
    2. Send them an email with the link to this post and encourage them to join and participate. Just click the Share button below and choose your email service if it's in the list or you can even share on Facebook or other ways that are listed.
Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Carol6

1. @barbara42 
  2. @indingrl 
  3. n/a
  4. Alice
  5. Smoking never solved any of my problems, even though I thought it might and tried to convince myself it did at times.
Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
0 Kudos
RainbowHeart

1. I'm new to this site so don't know how to tell if someone has been logged in for awhile. I haven't seen @Cousin-Itt in a day or two though

2. @YoungAtHeart 

3. N/A

4. @Bubbles318 

5. Carry a water bottle with you everywhere you go. Get a crave, take a sip (or 5, or 20, or however many it takes)

Cousin-Itt

Thanks for thinking of me Staci. @RainbowHeart   I have family in this week from Texas, Colorado, North Carolina, Northern Indian and Southern part of Kentucky along with Northeast Ohio   A week from today I will be in the Boundary Waters of Minnesota fishing for a week

Carl

Carol6

@RainbowHeart So glad you participated. You can see the last time someone logged on by looking at their profile it shows the last login date.  

1. @Jason 

2. @sweetplt 

3. n/a

4. My friend Tonya is getting her computer repaired.  So hopefully I’ll get to tell her soon. I have a friend from needlepoint who always brings in smelly supplies. I don’t know if she smokes but will see if the topic will come up next time I see her. 
5. Tar belongs beneath my car tires.  Not in my lungs.  

Carol