cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,397 Replies
SuzyQ411

Staci: Thanks @RainbowHeart ! It worked!! I have time-travelled back to the present; thanks for your help in that 😊

YoungAtHeart

Your post showed up chronologically when I found it in :Latest Updates."

Do be careful as you become more inactive and going through emotional stuff.  Remember to blog "HELP" here if the going gets tough.

Six months is HUGE!  Congratulations!

Nancy

SuzyQ411

My Dear Nancy: So good to hear from you @YoungAtHeart ! Yes, I see that I have time-travelled back into the present and am thankful for that! What is keeping me from giving into episodic thoughts of smoking is my sacred spiritual promise AND my resolve to never smoke again. { I even had a smoking dream a few nights ago 😞 }

And YES I WILL POST FOR HELP if things get sketchy!!!!

heart.png

Giulia

Way to go gals!  So glad you FINALLY managed to get monitored, Sootie.  You were getting pretty boring there.

2,100 calories burned, Jackie.  That's a full day's normal intake needed. No weight gain for YOU!

It was 95 today and I didn't feel like killing myself.  So I didn't.  End of story.

0 Kudos
Sootie

HAHAHA!! "Someone" must be listening to me because now another one of my comments is being moderated! Or else it's just my turn!!! Or, I'm becoming more interesting!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Interesting?  Well... I don't know, if I'd call you THAT.  Challenging, provocative, attractive, intelligent, honest, open, caring, determined are some of the adjectives I'd use to describe you, but "interesting?"   That's what actors say when they go back stage after a show in which one of their friends is performing and it's a REALLY BAD SHOW and their friend was really bad in it  and they don't know what the hell to say!  "What INTERESTING choices you made, Bob.  Especially on that line where you grunted before you said it..."  You're gonna need a lot more moderated content to be called "interesting" in my book!  Though I would add another adjective for you and that would be 'interested!' because you are interested in so many things.  And that shows a bright spirit!

KISS KISS!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

I treated myself to a candy bar.  Babe Ruth, haven't had one in years. Yum 280 Calories.  I deserve it. Go Me. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

You DO deserve it! 

Amazing, isn't it?  I could eat an entire bag of carrots and probably not equal that of one candy bar.  That's probably why I eat so many carrots!

tjanddj

Good evening. 

Did 30 minute low impact exercise today. Ankle is doing well today. Got to move on to my next project now. Later!

Giulia

Good for you Trudy.  30 minutes, half an hour - you are MOVING!. 30 minutes more than I did today!   Glad your ankle is doing better.  I find with my body, every day is a new experience.  What will work well today without pain?!  Let's DO it - whatever it is.

0 Kudos