cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

"Insert Video" banner in the middle of a post

Jump to solution

For no reason that I can find a black "insert video" sign has been inserted in the middle of my post.  (See Screenshot).  I've tried to edit it out to no avail.  I did not try to post a video in this blog.  Just an FYI.  Window 7, current version of Chrome.

Insert Video.JPG

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia Interesting and thanks for the screenshot. 

I don't see the pop-up text when viewing https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Exercise-Fitness/Let-s-Get-Moving-Part-3/m-p/1989200/highlight....  It appears that it moved down the alt/title text from the insert video button. Do you see it today?

I looked through the code on that post and didn't see anything that makes the insert video text appear when you are near the word "stress".  I'm actually a bit surprised it showed after you published it. But from what I'm seeing it's not there today so might have been an artifact of the toolbar button before you published and was cached on the page.  

Mark_0-1666018451427.png

If you see it again. Let me know. Otherwise I'm going to assume it was a one-time thing.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia Interesting and thanks for the screenshot. 

I don't see the pop-up text when viewing https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Exercise-Fitness/Let-s-Get-Moving-Part-3/m-p/1989200/highlight....  It appears that it moved down the alt/title text from the insert video button. Do you see it today?

I looked through the code on that post and didn't see anything that makes the insert video text appear when you are near the word "stress".  I'm actually a bit surprised it showed after you published it. But from what I'm seeing it's not there today so might have been an artifact of the toolbar button before you published and was cached on the page.  

Mark_0-1666018451427.png

If you see it again. Let me know. Otherwise I'm going to assume it was a one-time thing.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

No, it's gone now.  Gremlins....

0 Kudos