cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shortygirl50

Not receiving notifications

Jump to solution

i'm not getting no notification' from nobody n I don't no y mark if u could c this it was last week was the last time I received anything from mark young at heart n rikkijean so I don't no what is going on please fix the problem!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shortygirl50 

Are you talking about on-site notifications or a notification to your email account?

BF81FFC9-DA10-4189-BBB2-F2EC48AB7299.jpeg

 You can see your notifications by clicking the bell 🔔 icon in the upper right of the screen.  Private Messages will be available via the envelope  ✉️ Icon.  

Suggestions on email issues

Looking for all EX Community messages on Gmail

Subscriptions

Notification Preferences 

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shortygirl50 

Are you talking about on-site notifications or a notification to your email account?

BF81FFC9-DA10-4189-BBB2-F2EC48AB7299.jpeg

 You can see your notifications by clicking the bell 🔔 icon in the upper right of the screen.  Private Messages will be available via the envelope  ✉️ Icon.  

Suggestions on email issues

Looking for all EX Community messages on Gmail

Subscriptions

Notification Preferences 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Shortygirl50

I'm not gonna say this anymore u r the only 1 that can c what  post no one else can c nothing I can not c them the community everybody that I was n touch with now I'm not only u y I don't no but u r always the one that can c n respond I'm not gonna say anything else but bye

0 Kudos
toy

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I am receiving email notifications and I can see your posts. Perhaps you can try the suggestions that were provided to you to determine if it is your email account that is blocking messages or something else. 

Etoyah
~Smilin is my favorite
0 Kudos