Labels (1)
Tags (1)
119 Replies
Mortalzeus

Got it Bro!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Mortalzeus

I started with the run/walk method and got to my first full mile in about 10 days.  Up to 4 miles a day now, but I am I will need to get up early if I want to go any further   I need to find some new tunes for my iPod, the ones I got are getting old!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Daniela, love those links  perfectly browned!

Darren

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning Whimsy, here is your second order  , but don't worry, I'll share with you.

I thought Pops was off, and Daren in the sunroom, so I ran to serve you.  So glad you pushed out your first cigarette of the day; one of the things our "master" Dale JonesCarpeDiem‌ recommends is to think before you smoke one, and to see if you really need to smoke it right then and there, or if you can smoke it a little later...

We all learned smoking is a game of our brain, and we learned tricks to have it our way, rather than Nicodemon's way...

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thanks Daren, were the girls good last night?  I guess they slept, since their daddy is up and running so early today 🙂

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Well done, keep challenging yourself with each craving!

0 Kudos
cpsono

Good morning all, Just getting ready to start my day, but wanted to pop in and see everyone.  Have a wonderful Saturday!   CP

0 Kudos
Whimsy3715

Can't complain. Slept well enough, the sun is sort of shining (which will be replaced by rain around noon), and it's almost warm today. I think we're going to be in the 60F-70F range, so I'm happy with that!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

They are angel babies and sleep well most of the time!  Funny, but I find myself wanting to wake them up so I can play with them when I get up, but I resist so Momma doesn't get upset  

0 Kudos