Welcome to The EX Café  Tuesday 02.14.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
79 Replies
Mortalzeus

Nice, I am ready for the strong stuff now  

MarilynH

A very good morning friends, schools are cancelled again to get the roads cleaned up the storm yesterday, hopefully the kids can exchange their Valentines tomorrow. I forgot to put in my blog this morning that today is 6 yrs since I quit drinking and it's 31 months since I quit smoking! Life really does get easier and easier without the crutch of smoking and for me being a recovering alcoholic, it's super fantastic getting rid of that crutch as well, one precious day at a time will give us a beautiful life of Freedom! Could I get a coffee please and a side order of whole wheat toast, thank you....

Pops

Good morning Marilyn! and thanks for dropping in.  Let me serve up some toast & coffee for you....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello all!    Pops, I'm a sweet and creamy coffee drinker.     Do you have some Hazelnut coffee and/or creamer back there?

Sending love out to all the EXers here.       

You are the folks that got me to where I am today (1289 DOF)

Love ya........and I'm not gonna whine all day today!

No money to do that!

MarilynH

Thank you.....

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!  I love hanging out here every morning with such great friends!  I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Pops‌-thanks for opening up the café-I will take a cup of black coffee when you get a chance please

Mortalzeus‌-if you have any extra flowers I will take some.

Thanks much-

Rachel

0 Kudos
c2q

Enjoy your day, everybody! Stay safe. Good to see you! I've got to run.

0 Kudos
Pops

Let's see if you like this Atole Hazelnut....

Pops

Just for you gorgeous!!! Enjoy....

0 Kudos
Pops

you too Pati, 

Thanks for helping me open this joint this morning.....

0 Kudos