Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Jennifer-Quit

All Aboard-The Freedom Train 6-6-2018

Today we celebrate:

stmand92‌ with 1,500 days!

Thomas3.20.2010‌ with 3,000 days!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
46 Replies

What a Fun and EXciting Day! Now it's time for me to say "Goodnight!" May you all have a Blessed evening and night and begin tomorrow aNew - Smoke FREE! Big Hugs to ALL!

0 Kudos
NewMe

That is quite a delicious buffet you have going today Jennifer-Quit . I might have to go with the old "life is short, eat dessert first!" advice. I am jumping on to wish stmand92 a hearty congratulations for 1,500 days. And to add my very sincere and heartfelt appreciation to  Thomas3.20.2010  for all of the incredible help you have contributed to the success of so many here. You were much more than an inspiration to me in the beginning. Many of your blogs made quite an impression on me in the early days, and I am also quite sure that your kind advice and sharing of information was crucial to my success. Thank you so much for all you do here, Thomas! I am Karen, and I am riding today with , oops I forgot to look, but about 1,014 days or so ???

NewMe

1020 days for me. 

Deena-A-Yenni

Bringing up the end caboose again with 95 DOF and the desire to remain smoke-free.  Congrats to all of us non-smokers and those with special milestones get a special shout out.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Kind of nice to get to the point that we don't really keep a mental tally of the days!  Good to see you Karen with 1.020 days!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good night Thomas!  Hope your day was as special as you are!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Glad you hopped on Lori!  

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Hi Kathy!  Hope you are doing well!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Hey Deena!  Keep stacking those days girlfriend!

stmand92

Thank you , the 1500 days came and went right past me. Each time I go to this site and see the number of days I have in my quit I become more proud. I don't think much about it these days and I'm very happy to have quit

0 Kudos