cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ashzachcohen

new to become an ex and new to the group :)

Merry Christmas Eve!!  I have decieded that I want to quit smoking for my christmas present this year.  As hard as it will be I plan on getting on this website everytime I have a craving and read the success stories from other former smokers : )  I have been smoking on and off for 10 years and now I have a son and I dont want him to ever see me smoke, ever smell me after I smoke and I am also a closet smoker, I am very embarressed for anyone to know I smoke, so why should I if I have to hid it from everyone.  I hid it from my parents, my neighbors, even people driving down the street I hide my cig. I am so sick of carrying around gum, body spray, hand lotion and dryer sheets to cover up the smell, which is what made me decide to quit and I didn't want to be cliche and do it on New Years. So Christmas Day it is : )  Well today, because I ran out of cigs at 5pm and I decided I wouldnt buy another pack.  I am so glad there is this group and this website to help people like us successfully quit something that we all used to love.  God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies